Dr. Mark Renshaw MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

August 18th, 2016
Very grumpy and short
Was very grumpy and short; insinuated that I was being a whiner. Told me to get computer glasses when the problem was cataracts. Now stuck with a $400 bill for new lenses that don't help and told that I should now get my regular lenses replaced. Will need to go elsewhere for the cataract surgery since he told me I'm a "complicated case" and blew me off.

March 1st, 2016
never go to him
He knows his sruff but is impatient snd rude and not worth it when there are much nicer drs out there

October 15th, 2014
Not Perfect...But Who Is?
Dr. Renshaw is somewhat lacking in "bedside manner", but he knows his business and was very thorough in explaining what he was going to do and why.

October 4th, 2013
We go to a different Dr. in this practice now. He was very rude to me on multiple occasions when I tried to asked questions about my daughters issues. I finally had enough and said we weren't going back to him anymore.

July 23rd, 2013
Totally Rude
Would never go back - thought he was extremely rude also! The staff was all very nice but doesn't make up by any means for him.

June 14th, 2013
He was extremely rude when I tried to ask him questions, as if his time was so valuable that he couldn't waste it on me. Or maybe that I was questioning his knowledge. He may be highly qualified but I will never go back to him because of his horrible manner. And I certainly wouldn't recommend him to anyone unless there is absolutely no one else to see.

June 19th, 2012
Bad doctor--Do not waste your time & money
Who ever gave him a good review on this site,it must be himself or his staff!!!!I was waiting more than 1 hour to see him after one of his staff had dialated my eyes.He was not willing to take time to answer my questions. He just want me to come back to get more money...Definitely not worth it! DO NOT waste your precious time & money to see this guy....