A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Respler is Satisfactory. Dr. Respler has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Respler, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Fibromyalgia and General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Respler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Respler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Respler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Respler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Respler practice?
Dr. Mark Respler practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Respler, Dr. Marcel Respler, Dr. Marcelino Respler, Dr. Marcellus Respler, Dr. Marcelo Respler, Dr. Marco Respler