A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Respler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Respler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Respler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Respler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Respler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Respler MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Respler practice?
- Dr. Mark Respler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Respler practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Urologists.