Learn more about Dr. Mark Rester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rester
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rester Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rester, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rester graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Rester has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Simpson General Hospital Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Owen Rester MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark O. Rester practice?
- Dr. Mark Rester has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rester practices Psychiatry near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Psychiatrists.