A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rester, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rester graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Rester has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Simpson General Hospital Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Owen Rester MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark O. Rester practice?
- Dr. Mark Rester has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rester practices Psychiatry near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Psychiatrists.