A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rester is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rester
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rester Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rester, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rester graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Rester has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Simpson General Hospital Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Owen Rester MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark O. Rester practice?
- Dr. Mark Rester has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rester practices Psychiatry near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Psychiatrists.