A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rettenmaier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rettenmaier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rettenmaier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rettenmaier graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rettenmaier has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Rettenmaier MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rettenmaier practice?
- Dr. Mark Rettenmaier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rettenmaier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Newport Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Newport Beach Oncologists.