A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rettenmaier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rettenmaier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rettenmaier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rettenmaier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rettenmaier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rettenmaier graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rettenmaier has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Rettenmaier MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rettenmaier practice?
- Dr. Mark Rettenmaier has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rettenmaier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Newport Beach Oncologists.