A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rettenmaier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rettenmaier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rettenmaier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rettenmaier graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rettenmaier has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Albert Rettenmaier MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rettenmaier practice?
- Dr. Mark Rettenmaier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rettenmaier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Newport Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Newport Beach Oncologists.