Dr. Mark Albert Rettenmaier MD is male, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rettenmaier is Good. Dr. Rettenmaier has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rettenmaier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rettenmaier graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rettenmaier has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rettenmaier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 16 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rettenmaier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rettenmaier practice?
Dr. Mark Rettenmaier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Palm Springs, CA.
See Newport Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Newport Beach Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Rettenmaier, Dr. Markus Rettenmaier, Dr. Marlon Rettenmaier, Dr. Marcelo Rettenmaier, Dr. Marc Rettenmaier, Dr. Marcellus Rettenmaier