A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Reuben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Reuben is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Reuben, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reuben graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Reuben has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Reuben MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Reuben practice?
- Dr. Mark Reuben has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Reuben practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.