Pediatricians

Reading Pediatrics
40 Berkshire Ct
Reading, PA 19610
610-374-7400
Locations and availability (5)

1.0

|  Needs education or to retire  |  show details
May 27th, 2013

This man is still mutilating baby boys and clearly hasn't had a shred of education about how unnecessary and agonizing a surgery it is for little guys. His holier-than-thou attitude is off-putting at best. Good luck getting out of an appointment with him without him trying to force you to get unnecessary vaccines too. Time to retire.

|  Double-check your chart  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

When we requested to have our records transferred from this practice to another, we noticed that they sneaked a letter in stating that we had been kicked out of the practice. If you leave here, check your records for inaccuracies.

|  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

Cut me off midsentence while I was answering his question of what vitamins I gave him.Kept his back to me most of the time typing in his computer.Never addressed or brought up the concerns I was asked to write down on the well visit checklist.Never asked any questions about my 12 mo. old during his well baby. Just checked heart, ears, and teeth- suggested whole milk and any kind of food and was done.The office has a list of who got a vaccine, what kind, and what parent authorized it. Other patients can read it. They don't think this is wrong in any way.