Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Video profile
224 Uccello Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89138
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  show details
by Tseday Agassi on Jun 23rd, 2014

He is the bast Doctor! God bless him!!!

|  HE IS THE BEST  |  show details
by MERCEDES G on Mar 7th, 2013

AFTER GOD HE IS THE BEST IN THE WOLRD. MY PREGNANCY WAS HIGH RISK AND HE WAS THE ONLY DOCTOR IN LAS VEGAS THAT HELP ME TO CONTINUE WITH.....THANKS THANKS AND ALWAYS THANKS TO HIM I HAVE MY BEAUTIFULL GIRL...

|  A Doctor that cares!  |  show details
by Satisfied Patient, Lana Behrens on Jun 20th, 2010

I was hesistant on a new doctor that didn't know my full history. But Dr. Rhee listens, then makes his opinion and gives you choices. With all my questions I had, Dr. Rhee answered them with confident & educated answers. He was very specific and gave me explanations of all sorts for me to truley understand. And he made me feel important as a patient because he really listens and didn't rush me, like most doctors do. From there, I absolutely felt confident enough for him to perform my surgery. Even the follow up from my surgery was a great experience, I was in good care with Dr. Rhee and his wonderful Nurse! Thank you to Dr. Rhee & his Nurse.

|  kindess  |  show details
by megan12 on Aug 18th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Rhee is wonderful. His bed side manner is top notich, he takes the time to listen and answers in a way that you can understand. I highly recommend him. His nurse Nancy is wonderful also.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Good  |  show details
by ariaovid on Jan 24th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr Rhee is a good doctor who is also very thorough. He is sometimes limited in time constraints as are most HMO doctors.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com