Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
by Ruth Zeporrah ponder on Jan 27th, 2015

Dr.rhee is a good doctor. Made it so comfortable to talk with him. I trust him. I am looking forward to the follow up visit.

Not that good show details Not that good
by Elvia on Nov 21st, 2014

I am 37 weeks and days pregnant. Dr Rhee is my OBGYN I really like him when I met him. I felt he really understood me. However its been a rough pregnancy I was in high risk Pregnancy because I had a low placenta previa that finally got resolved. So Dr Rhee told me that he could deliver my baby via cesarean at 36 weeks the earliest but since then things change and I've been in pain constantly bleeding and he does not want to do my cesarean till December 1st technically 39 weeks. I also never know why I keep bleeding on and off and I have pain. I've dilated 3 centimeters and I got sent home. If I'm going to have a cesarean why do I have to keep waiting and be in pain...

by Tseday Agassi on Jun 23rd, 2014

He is the bast Doctor! God bless him!!!

HE IS THE BEST show details HE IS THE BEST
by MERCEDES G on Mar 7th, 2013

AFTER GOD HE IS THE BEST IN THE WOLRD. MY PREGNANCY WAS HIGH RISK AND HE WAS THE ONLY DOCTOR IN LAS VEGAS THAT HELP ME TO CONTINUE WITH.....THANKS THANKS AND ALWAYS THANKS TO HIM I HAVE MY BEAUTIFULL GIRL...

A Doctor that cares! show details A Doctor that cares!
by Satisfied Patient, Lana Behrens on Jun 20th, 2010

I was hesistant on a new doctor that didn't know my full history. But Dr. Rhee listens, then makes his opinion and gives you choices. With all my questions I had, Dr. Rhee answered them with confident & educated answers. He was very specific and gave me explanations of all sorts for me to truley understand. And he made me feel important as a patient because he really listens and didn't rush me, like most doctors do. From there, I absolutely felt confident enough for him to perform my surgery. Even the follow up from my surgery was a great experience, I was in good care with Dr. Rhee and his wonderful Nurse! Thank you to Dr. Rhee & his Nurse.

kindess show details kindess
by megan12 on Aug 18th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Rhee is wonderful. His bed side manner is top notich, he takes the time to listen and answers in a way that you can understand. I highly recommend him. His nurse Nancy is wonderful also.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Good show details Good
by ariaovid on Jan 24th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr Rhee is a good doctor who is also very thorough. He is sometimes limited in time constraints as are most HMO doctors.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com