Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Ismenia Varela on Mar 13th, 2016

Compasionate, intelligent, amazing human being. Is really hard to find a Dr. Like him. Iwill never trust anyone else. He saved my life. I love him.

by Ruth Zeporrah ponder on Jan 27th, 2015

Dr.rhee is a good doctor. Made it so comfortable to talk with him. I trust him. I am looking forward to the follow up visit.

by Tseday Agassi on Jun 23rd, 2014

He is the bast Doctor! God bless him!!!

HE IS THE BEST show details HE IS THE BEST
by MERCEDES G on Mar 7th, 2013

AFTER GOD HE IS THE BEST IN THE WOLRD. MY PREGNANCY WAS HIGH RISK AND HE WAS THE ONLY DOCTOR IN LAS VEGAS THAT HELP ME TO CONTINUE WITH.....THANKS THANKS AND ALWAYS THANKS TO HIM I HAVE MY BEAUTIFULL GIRL...

A Doctor that cares! show details A Doctor that cares!
by Satisfied Patient, Lana Behrens on Jun 20th, 2010

I was hesistant on a new doctor that didn't know my full history. But Dr. Rhee listens, then makes his opinion and gives you choices. With all my questions I had, Dr. Rhee answered them with confident & educated answers. He was very specific and gave me explanations of all sorts for me to truley understand. And he made me feel important as a patient because he really listens and didn't rush me, like most doctors do. From there, I absolutely felt confident enough for him to perform my surgery. Even the follow up from my surgery was a great experience, I was in good care with Dr. Rhee and his wonderful Nurse! Thank you to Dr. Rhee & his Nurse.