A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ricaurte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ricaurte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ricaurte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricaurte graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ricaurte has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Douglas Ricaurte MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Ricaurte practice?
- Dr. Mark Ricaurte has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Ricaurte practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists.