Dr. Mark Richards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Richards?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

August 22nd, 2017

An Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Richards performed cheek lift surgery on me. Other doctors thought I needed a traditional face lift but Dr. Richards had the insight to see that my problem was something else. I am very happy with the work Dr.Richards did on my face and I am planning on using him again. Staff personnel were professional and courteous.

June 19th, 2017

World renowned plastic surgeon!

Dr. Richards is a world renowned board certified surgeon. He cares deeply about his patients and has taken plastic surgery to a level where it's art. I have had excellent results from several procedures with him - he makes you look more beautiful while looking natural!

June 14th, 2017

Great Doctor. Highly qualified!! Strongly recommend Dr. Richard for plastic surgery or anti aging therapy.

June 13th, 2017

Amazing Cheek Lift Results

Dr. Richards is absolutely the most technically skilled and artistic plastic surgeon and I am beyond thrilled with my cheek lift results! After consulting with several surgeons for over 12 months before choosing him, I realized he makes the best choices based on the patient’s specific bone/muscle structures, which is important to me. Dr. Richards explained exactly what results to expect with my cheek lift surgery and he was very honest about which procedures that I didn’t need at this point, which I very much appreciate. I will definitely be going back to Dr. Richards for my future procedures and my friends are already consulting with him as well after seeing my results! 😊

May 9th, 2017

Biggest regret of my life

I don't recommend this guy, he appeared to me as dishonest and not knowing what he's doing or talking.

April 11th, 2017

Disfigured and can't find a doctor who fixes what he did

I was there for another issue and was misled misinformed, woke up with something else that change my face permanently with abnormal cheeks and not addressing anything I was concerned with, was lied to on recovery procedure, took a year to recover from swelling and find out it take a lifetime to recover from discomfort and disfigurement. My preop appointment was 10 minutes max to me. It can happen to you to so be very careful who you see and know exactly what they are doing to your body.

March 27th, 2017

Cheek Lift Surgery

I want to share a successful and satisfying experience with Dr. Mark Richards and his staff. My cheek lift, laser of lower eyelids, and neck lift were done by Dr. Richards about 4 years ago. I am still enjoying the benefits of that surgery and the results are holding up nicely. My recovery went as expected and as presented and explained by Dr. Richard's staff at my preoperative visit. It rejuvenated me and gave me a refreshed natural and younger appearance. Initially, for about 6 months, my facial motions were a bit stiff and different, but with time, they relaxed and I have all normal facial expressions and mouth motions (smile) as I had before surgery. My friends were all complimentary and have also reaped the benefits of Dr. Richards in their own individual ways of rejuvenation. I am a professional and wanted to look like myself, only better and refreshed as I am face to face with people all day long. I can highly recommend Dr. Richards to those who expect personal attention, surgical and artistic expertise, and a caring, understanding and compassionate staff. If you are looking for this, I recommend a consultation to begin your rejuvenation.

February 12th, 2015

I was delighted with Dr Richards and his staff. I had a brow lift and a check lift. The staff was extremely friendly and caring. They always took time to answer my questions. Everyone was honest and open about what to expect. It took a while to recover, but was definitely within the timelines they told me to expect. I get a lot of compliments that people say I just keep looking younger and younger each time they see me.

February 7th, 2014

I love the office staff , very friendly , flexible , & professional !! And oh yea that Dr. Richards guy is pretty cool too ,, Lol !!

January 16th, 2014

I'm totally grateful I found Dr. Richards' practice. It has been life changing!

November 21st, 2013

Dr. Richards and his staff are truly remarkable. Go to him if you are looking for the very best in care and one of the top surgeons in the world.

October 14th, 2012

I have been using Dr. Richards for Sculptra Injections, to increase the volume in my face as aging had diminished the fat in my cheeks and I had a gaunt hollowed appearance. It is a product that not many Drs. recommend because they haven't had the proper training, and it also doesn't provide an instant result, it can take up to a year for the collagen to rebuild. I am thrilled with the long term natural rejuvenation that I received with the Sculptra over the last two years. It is a miracle product, if you have the patience. I originally went to see him regarding having a cheek lift, and was advised that this would be a better first step, with the cheek lift in the future once some volume was restored to my face. The cheek lift that he performs is one of the more difficult facial surgeries, and can have poor results if not done properly. But it is also one of the most effective ways to restore the youthful contours of the face without looking "done". In early Sept. I had the cheek lift done, with laser resurfacing under the eyes. I am now 40 days post op, and I could not be more thrilled. At 52, I have never felt prettier in my life. It is not a painful surgery, but the post op period can be a little challenging. Swelling in the cheek area made me look odd to say the least, and I had to wait about 3 weeks to begin to see the real results emerging. I am thrilled with my cheek lift results. Dr. Richards is an excellent Dr., he utilizes the best of the latest techniques, and is a very talented Dr. with a great eye. Many Doctors will perform a surgery and the end result might be different, but not necessarily prettier. The goal is too look not only younger, but prettier, and Dr. Richards has the aesthetic eye to do what he is doing, and do it well.