Dr. Mark Richards MD Patient Reviews

December 3rd, 2016
Lies and lack of skill and ethics
He's not knowledgeable and ruined on my face for life. Lies he told me for money

October 30th, 2016
Horrible cheek lift, wide droopy cheeks, square face
Can't forget myself for paying him to cut through my face to get the same droopy face with added asymmetry and ugliness of a wide rectangular/square face,deep nasolabial,get stared at like a monster.. He didn't take time to see what needed for my face or even what I want

October 27th, 2015
Great Reputation and Extremely Knowledgeable
Dr Richards has a great reputation and is extremely knowledgeable. He is also one of the nicest doctors I have ever been referred to. I came to him for advice after developing a bacterial infection from breast implant surgery that had been performed by another doctor. His consultation was extremely helpful and he really cared about my well being. I followed through with his recommendations, and because of his urgency I ended up back in surgery the same day to remove the implants. I truly believe he saved me from a situation that could have been life threatening. I have heard and read wonderful things about Dr Richards and am upset with myself that I hadn't gone to him initially when I was considering breast augmentation surgery. Anyway, thank goodness I am in touch with him now and look forward to scheduling a follow up surgery to get breast implants inserted properly.

March 7th, 2015
Cheek Lift
He did an incredible cheek lift on me. I never thought it was possible not to see sagging on my cheeks but I guess it was possible! I thought I'd still at least see some but nope. I am one month post op so maybe there is still swelling but my cheek contours are BEAUTIFUL. I am living in a dream world now with my beautiful lifted cheeks! They look so natural and feminine. He is probably the best mid face lift surgeon on the entire East Coast USA! I love this doctor and nicest staff ever too. I feel so lucky he was nearby because if not I would have certainly traveled! Exceeded all expectations.

February 12th, 2015
I was delighted with Dr Richards and his staff. I had a brow lift and a check lift. The staff was extremely friendly and caring. They always took time to answer my questions. Everyone was honest and open about what to expect. It took a while to recover, but was definitely within the timelines they told me to expect. I get a lot of compliments that people say I just keep looking younger and younger each time they see me.

February 7th, 2014
I love the office staff , very friendly , flexible , & professional !! And oh yea that Dr. Richards guy is pretty cool too ,, Lol !!

January 16th, 2014
I'm totally grateful I found Dr. Richards' practice. It has been life changing!

November 21st, 2013
Dr. Richards and his staff are truly remarkable. Go to him if you are looking for the very best in care and one of the top surgeons in the world.

October 14th, 2012
I have been using Dr. Richards for Sculptra Injections, to increase the volume in my face as aging had diminished the fat in my cheeks and I had a gaunt hollowed appearance. It is a product that not many Drs. recommend because they haven't had the proper training, and it also doesn't provide an instant result, it can take up to a year for the collagen to rebuild. I am thrilled with the long term natural rejuvenation that I received with the Sculptra over the last two years. It is a miracle product, if you have the patience. I originally went to see him regarding having a cheek lift, and was advised that this would be a better first step, with the cheek lift in the future once some volume was restored to my face. The cheek lift that he performs is one of the more difficult facial surgeries, and can have poor results if not done properly. But it is also one of the most effective ways to restore the youthful contours of the face without looking "done". In early Sept. I had the cheek lift done, with laser resurfacing under the eyes. I am now 40 days post op, and I could not be more thrilled. At 52, I have never felt prettier in my life. It is not a painful surgery, but the post op period can be a little challenging. Swelling in the cheek area made me look odd to say the least, and I had to wait about 3 weeks to begin to see the real results emerging. I am thrilled with my cheek lift results. Dr. Richards is an excellent Dr., he utilizes the best of the latest techniques, and is a very talented Dr. with a great eye. Many Doctors will perform a surgery and the end result might be different, but not necessarily prettier. The goal is too look not only younger, but prettier, and Dr. Richards has the aesthetic eye to do what he is doing, and do it well.

May 7th, 2012
Expensive, but worth every penny
I had a cheeklift/lower eyelid tuck in 2008 and was very pleased. I returned in 2011 to have a necklift. Dr. Richards is a skillful surgeon and a pleasant person to interact with. Possibly you can find a lower price, but not a better doctor.

June 7th, 2011
Some people call me crazy - but if you know me I am very particular when it comes to results. I travel from CA to see Dr. Richards. I just returned from my 2nd visit/procedure. I first saw Dr. Richards in 2006 for arm lift (don't recall the surgical term) after significant weight loss. After the success of my first procedure, I made the mistake of having a breast lift performed here in CA in 2007. The breast lift results from my CA procedure did not meet my expectations and I trusted that Dr. Richards could do a better job - today I am 2 weeks out of surgery I can already tell i will be significantly more satisfied with the purse lift performed by Dr. R! I will continue to trust Dr. Richards and his staff with any future procedures. I highly recommend Dr. Richards - he is personable, professional, honest, and truly a body 'artist'