A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Richey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Richey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Richey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edmund Richey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Richey practice?
- Dr. Mark Richey has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Richey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.