A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Richter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Richter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Weight Gain
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Richter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Henry Richter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Richter practice?
- Dr. Mark Richter has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Richter practices Family Medicine and General Practice near White Lake, MI.
See White Lake Family Physicians and White Lake General Practitioners.