A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Richter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Richter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Weight Gain
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Richter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans