A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rieger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rieger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rieger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rieger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rieger graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rieger has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Rieger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rieger practice?
- Dr. Mark Rieger has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rieger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Cedar Knolls Orthopedic Surgeons.