A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rieger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rieger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rieger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rieger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rieger graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rieger has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Rieger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rieger practice?
- Dr. Mark Rieger has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rieger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Cedar Knolls Orthopedic Surgeons.