A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rigler, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rigler graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rigler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Centers
- Dominican Santa Cruz Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rigler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rigler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Rigler practice?
Dr. Mark Rigler practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Anesthesiologists and Santa Cruz Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Rigler, Dr. Marcel Rigler, Dr. Marcelino Rigler, Dr. Marcellus Rigler, Dr. Marcelo Rigler, Dr. Marco Rigler