Dr. Mark Ringold MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2017
Endoscopy
Impossible to rate followup after visit, it is not yet time for followup

December 5th, 2015
SEE THIS GUY
You probably think that your gastro system isn't really interesting? Think again. This guy is a pro at explaining how it works, what is right and what might need attention, and, what to do next. His demeanor is marked by respect and enthusiasm for your mere presence. From tummy aches to colonoscopies and beyond, you've got to SEE THIS GUY. He's an experience.

August 6th, 2015
Was referred by OBGYN Physician. Numerous family members have been seen by him and their recommendations alleviated my worries. Would recommend him highly.

May 27th, 2015
A wonderful physician!

January 7th, 2015
Dr. Ringold and his staff are excellent! I will refer him to everyone who has to have their screenings done. Everyone in that office was fantastic and were very professional, caring and their knowledge was top notch. I saw the nurse practitioner first and they scheduled my scope with Dr. Ringold. I have had 2 prior colonoscopies and this one was by far my best experience!

November 4th, 2012
Lack of time to spend with patient
Dr. Ringold is too busy to be a good healer, let alone a good doctor. He gave a prescription with wrong direction, I took it for a month and went to another internist before I discovered the mistake which hindered my healing by a month or two while I was throwing up from a back stomach ulcer . . so go figure

March 3rd, 2012
On second thought...
I take back everything I said in my last review. This doctor sucks. I should have paid attention to the warning that he didn't bother to look up the correct treatment protocol and instead threw a bunch of Rx drug samples at me. IT DIDN'T WORK, AND I LATER FOUND OUT IT WAS BECAUSE HE GAVE ME THE WRONG DOSAGE. ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS LOOK UP THE TREATMENT PROTOCOL. His physician's assistant Ann Howland is equally moronic. She doesn't understand basic biology and her tiny pea-brain can't think outside the box. Hey sweetheart--ever hear of something called a peer-reviewed journal? Why don't you read one sometime. You embarrassed yourself at my last appointment when it was clear you weren't up on the latest science. You think you know more than the world's leading expert on my condition? You're so dumb you don't even have any idea how dumb you are. Thanks for stealing my money and doing way less for me than the average google search.

March 29th, 2011
Dr. Ringold is one of the best doctors I've ever been to! He definitely listened to everything I had to say and showed that he genuinely cared. Plus he has such a wonderfully upbeat attitude! He was obviously up on the latest medical science and was willing to try a treatment that some other doctors are unwilling to. I highly recommend this doctor!!

May 12th, 2010
We saw Dr. Ringold in the hospital when my husband was admitted for an acute condition. Dr. Ringold was kind, compassionate, professional and had a great personality that put us at ease immediately. His enthusiasm for his profession instilled confidence. He made sure we knew all of what to expect and was a very positive part of the week-long hospital stay. Thank you Dr. Ringold!

March 25th, 2010
I was very nervous about seeing a gastroenterologist. Dr. Ringold immediately made me feel comfortable. He is very kind and understanding. I thought he was easy to talk to. He listened to me.

March 2nd, 2017