A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinsky graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Rinsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joel Rinsky MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Rinsky practice?
- Dr. Mark Rinsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rinsky practices Dermatology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Dermatologists.