A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Risi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Risi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Risi, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Risi graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Risi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Gerard Risi DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark G. Risi practice?
- Dr. Mark Risi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Risi practices Family Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Family Physicians.