Dr. Mark Risi DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2015
Best Doctor In New Jersey
He is the most down to earth level headedl doctor I have ever been too. I would never go to anyone else. Hes awesome !!!!!!!

September 18th, 2014
I'm a Happy Camper
I'm fairly new to this area and tried two other docs before someone recommended Dr. Risi. He is compassionate, attentive and really hears what you're saying. His laptop is far less important than his patient...a rare commodity these days. He has helped me greatly with his knowledge and expertise, his staff is friendly, helpful, and courteous, I never have to wait a long time, I never feel that I was rushed out before I had a chance to discuss my concerns. This office rates an A Plus in my book.

June 16th, 2014
Retired sales person
I have been with Doctor Resi from the first time they came to this area, He is a super doctor quick and accurate, always answers all your questions spends all the time that is needed and you do not wait to see him...His staff is extremely courteous and they go out of their way to help you.... When I have needed a emergency appointment on the same day I have never ever been turned away !! GREAT DOCTORS, Rednor and Resi !!

November 7th, 2013
I have been a patient for many years and cannot believe some of the reviews by theses people.. I spoke with Dr. Rednor about some of these postings and he had his staff pull up while I was there. Some were drug seekers and NOT happy that the office did not prescribe ( they left that out of the review). Others do not like to be told NO, ultimately what it comes down to, is people want what they want, when they want it, and refuse to follow rules. I feel we as patients need to be more tolerable and realize that everyone involved in any office is simply human and all we can expect and deserve is what ever it is they can give.. We all have good and bad days and need to be more tolerable of our own expectations!

July 11th, 2013
Smart, kind, great bedside manner.

October 3rd, 2012
Excellent care
Dr. Risi has always provided first-class care and careful follow-up for every issue. He very probably has saved my life - his insistence on additional diagnostic work following what appeared to be a very minor anomalous test result resulted in the timely detection and successful treatment of aggressive prostate cancer.

August 15th, 2012
Mark Risi is horrible! My wife was abusing her medications and I finally got her to the Princeton House for detoxification. She has been a patient of his for over 12 years. I spent 18K for two weeks of treatment. She was off all her drug dependencies. All her Drs were notified of this so they would not prescribe any pain medication. I come to find out after a few months that she went to see Mark Risi almost 45 days later and he started prescribing Xanax (60) 1 mg pills. She was just detoxed off this drug!! I noticed her passed out and that gave me a clue. She has been taking 45 of them in six days. I contacted him several times via email and ignore my plea not to prescribe the medication. What does he do forwards my email to her and says, what are we going to do about this). I called and he never returned my calls. He continues to prescribe and I am afraid that she may overdose. He dont care for his patients, if he did and someone is telling you their wife is abusing the meds you thing he would stop but not himrenews right on the money every month.

March 5th, 2009
long time patient
I have recommended Dr. Risi over and over again. His office is extremely busy, which indicates many people appreciate his professionalism. I have been a patient for 8 years. Make an appointment to meet him in person. You will not be disappointed.

April 17th, 2017