Family Physicians, Sports Medicine Specialist, Preventive Medicine / Wellness
1 Washington Blvd
Ste A
Trenton, NJ 08691
609-448-4353
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Anissa on Nov 6th, 2013

I have been a patient for many years and cannot believe some of the reviews by theses people.. I spoke with Dr. Rednor about some of these postings and he had his staff pull up while I was there. Some were drug seekers and NOT happy that the office did not prescribe ( they left that out of the review). Others do not like to be told NO, ultimately what it comes down to, is people want what they want, when they want it, and refuse to follow rules. I feel we as patients need to be more tolerable and realize that everyone involved in any office is simply human and all we can expect and deserve is what ever it is they can give.. We all have good and bad days and need to be more tolerable of our own expectations!

Jul 10th, 2013

Smart, kind, great bedside manner.

|  The worst practice ever!!!  |  show details
by Chad on Jun 19th, 2013

They are the worst doctors ever! The nurse Christina is incompetent! I went here as a new patient 4/18 and they wanted my records from my other doctor to refill my scripts. It took over a month to get my script filled after calling them almost everyday because my other doctor said they never recieved the release form from them. Now they said they wont refill my script again because I bothered them! "I bothered them" HA They are lazy, rude, and worst of all they purposely went out of there way NOT to help me! Its like they were actually happy making their patients lives miserable! DO NOT GO HERE!!!!

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

Dr. Risi has always provided first-class care and careful follow-up for every issue. He very probably has saved my life - his insistence on additional diagnostic work following what appeared to be a very minor anomalous test result resulted in the timely detection and successful treatment of aggressive prostate cancer.

Aug 14th, 2012

Mark Risi is horrible! My wife was abusing her medications and I finally got her to the Princeton House for detoxification. She has been a patient of his for over 12 years. I spent 18K for two weeks of treatment. She was off all her drug dependencies. All her Drs were notified of this so they would not prescribe any pain medication. I come to find out after a few months that she went to see Mark Risi almost 45 days later and he started prescribing Xanax (60) 1 mg pills. She was just detoxed off this drug!! I noticed her passed out and that gave me a clue. She has been taking 45 of them in six days. I contacted him several times via email and ignore my plea not to prescribe the medication. What does he do forwards my email to her and says, what are we going to do about this). I called and he never returned my calls. He continues to prescribe and I am afraid that she may overdose. He dont care for his patients, if he did and someone is telling you their wife is abusing the meds you thing he would stop but not himrenews right on the money every month.

|  long time patient  |  show details
by S. Bowers on Mar 5th, 2009

I have recommended Dr. Risi over and over again. His office is extremely busy, which indicates many people appreciate his professionalism. I have been a patient for 8 years. Make an appointment to meet him in person. You will not be disappointed.

Jul 25th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Well, I'm not sure what the problem is with these other people, but I love this office, the doctors, the nurse practitioner and the practice administrator. They have all been there for me for over 7 years. The office staff is courteous when I call and I c

Jun 10th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have had nothing but bad experiences with this office. The office staff are discourteous and some of their doctors seem to have forgotten the reason they became doctors. Unless of course that reason is to spend as little time correctly diagnosing you. I

Sep 5th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I agree the office staff stinks bigtime. Doctors are great though.