inactive

Mark S Robertson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

December 21st, 2015
get a second opinion if you even chose this guy
awful. i am getting a second opinion. several appointments and still no answer. there are always medical students helping out and i feel like nobody even reads your chart. very unorganized office

February 25th, 2015
Unsatisfied and cheated
I have had ear problems since a accident when i was 18 months old. I have had my ear blow many time i have a hole in my ear drum. He put this device on my ear that vibrates and said my ear has never had any problems. I asked him to look in it please he said it had no scaring and looked perfect. prescribed drops which I can not take due to my hole in the drum and I have had surgery on it too he said I didn't know what I was talking about it was a perfect ear drum. He also saw my daughter in law to be also told her to take drops and she was fine she was not fine. I had to pay for her visit which they did make arrangements on BUT I paid for nothing and felt cheated and what a waste of time. After 46 plus years of ear problems to be told I don't know what I am talking about was so wrong. I went to the next ear doctor in Corvallis he saw the scaring and the hole and gave me the antibiotics I needed for my ear infection.

December 18th, 2014
PATIENT
dr Robertson set up a pet scan at good Samaritan in Corvallis ,I was told by him that since I could not afford it that they were installing a new pet scan machine and that they were excepting a small group of people to train there technicians and they would wave the fee.later I was turned into collection for the scan .when I called dr Robertson for help with this mistake he denied it.therefore he is a liar and his receptionist was very disrespectful from the moment she answered the phone .shame on u dr Robertson.liar LIAR

July 8th, 2014
good dr
very knowlegable. great surgery results

January 25th, 2013
Albany ENT
Overall my experience with Dr. Robertson and his staff was great. The receptionist was extremely pleasant and the assistant was also very helpful. Dr. Robertson was very quick to come see me and answered all of my questions. If i have any issues i know just the place to go.

August 28th, 2012
My overall experiance with the Dr was great. And his staff is very nice! If you're a new patient and have paperwork to fill out dont show up at your appt time and expect to come right in. If you need 20 minutes to fill stuff ou then show up early. That is why most people have to wait so long. I came in early and was seen on time. Dr. R was even able to fit me in for surgery just a few days later! I'll reccomend him anytime!

June 22nd, 2011
Horrible experience right off the bat
We showed up for our appt ON TIME and the receptionist was on the phone and did not look up at us at the window. Two male employees were just sitting behind her not doing ANYTHING. They looked at me but that was all. The receptionists phone call was lengthy so we sat down and waited for her to get off the phone. She finally did and then left immediately and went into the back room. Meanwhile, a regular customer came in and stood at the window and one of the male employees got up to help her. The regular patient said, "I have an appointment at 2 pm (the time was 8:10 am at this point) and I am a little early." She preceded to write her name down. I spoke up and said, we are here for our 8:10 appointment now. The male employee asked if we had checked in. I said no because the receptionist was on the phone (and you were looking at me and didn't offer any help either). He looked at me and said, I'm sorry we will get you in as soon as we can. He took the 2 o'clock regular patient ahead of us! A patient that was scheduled for 2 pm was let in on MY 8:10 am appointment because no one helped me. CLASSIC. I asked to speak with the office manager and she never called me back. I figure if they are this horrible at the initial consult, past performance indicates future performance. Doctors are an extension of their staff and their staff was horrible.

January 11th, 2011
My experience was very pleasant. Very good bedside manner. Very concerned with my care. Staff was very nice also.