Dr. Mark Robertson Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mark Robertson?

Posted on June 30th, 2017

I have visited Dr. Mark Robertson's office twice, once to see Dr. Marc Stevens and once to see Dr. Mark Robertson. Both doctors were very friendly and professional and I would recommend them without reservation. I was diagnosed with a vestibular schwannoma in December 2016 and Dr. Robertson made recommendations regarding second opinions and my ultimate treatment.

get a second opinion if you even chose this guy

Posted on December 21st, 2015

awful. i am getting a second opinion. several appointments and still no answer. there are always medical students helping out and i feel like nobody even reads your chart. very unorganized office

Unsatisfied and cheated

Posted on February 25th, 2015

I have had ear problems since a accident when i was 18 months old. I have had my ear blow many time i have a hole in my ear drum. He put this device on my ear that vibrates and said my ear has never had any problems. I asked him to look in it please he said it had no scaring and looked perfect. prescribed drops which I can not take due to my hole in the drum and I have had surgery on it too he said I didn't know what I was talking about it was a perfect ear drum. He also saw my daughter in law to be also told her to take drops and she was fine she was not fine. I had to pay for her visit which they did make arrangements on BUT I paid for nothing and felt cheated and what a waste of time. After 46 plus years of ear problems to be told I don't know what I am talking about was so wrong. I went to the next ear doctor in Corvallis he saw the scaring and the hole and gave me the antibiotics I needed for my ear infection.

PATIENT

Posted on December 18th, 2014

dr Robertson set up a pet scan at good Samaritan in Corvallis ,I was told by him that since I could not afford it that they were installing a new pet scan machine and that they were excepting a small group of people to train there technicians and they would wave the fee.later I was turned into collection for the scan .when I called dr Robertson for help with this mistake he denied it.therefore he is a liar and his receptionist was very disrespectful from the moment she answered the phone .shame on u dr Robertson.liar LIAR

good dr

Posted on July 9th, 2014

very knowlegable. great surgery results

Albany ENT

Posted on January 25th, 2013

Overall my experience with Dr. Robertson and his staff was great. The receptionist was extremely pleasant and the assistant was also very helpful. Dr. Robertson was very quick to come see me and answered all of my questions. If i have any issues i know just the place to go.

Posted on August 29th, 2012

My overall experiance with the Dr was great. And his staff is very nice! If you're a new patient and have paperwork to fill out dont show up at your appt time and expect to come right in. If you need 20 minutes to fill stuff ou then show up early. That is why most people have to wait so long. I came in early and was seen on time. Dr. R was even able to fit me in for surgery just a few days later! I'll reccomend him anytime!

Horrible experience right off the bat

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

We showed up for our appt ON TIME and the receptionist was on the phone and did not look up at us at the window. Two male employees were just sitting behind her not doing ANYTHING. They looked at me but that was all. The receptionists phone call was lengthy so we sat down and waited for her to get off the phone. She finally did and then left immediately and went into the back room. Meanwhile, a regular customer came in and stood at the window and one of the male employees got up to help her. The regular patient said, "I have an appointment at 2 pm (the time was 8:10 am at this point) and I am a little early." She preceded to write her name down. I spoke up and said, we are here for our 8:10 appointment now. The male employee asked if we had checked in. I said no because the receptionist was on the phone (and you were looking at me and didn't offer any help either). He looked at me and said, I'm sorry we will get you in as soon as we can. He took the 2 o'clock regular patient ahead of us! A patient that was scheduled for 2 pm was let in on MY 8:10 am appointment because no one helped me. CLASSIC. I asked to speak with the office manager and she never called me back. I figure if they are this horrible at the initial consult, past performance indicates future performance. Doctors are an extension of their staff and their staff was horrible.

Posted on January 12th, 2011

My experience was very pleasant. Very good bedside manner. Very concerned with my care. Staff was very nice also.

Posted on February 21st, 2017