Dr. Mark Robson MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 5 reviews

March 28th, 2014
Laid back, but very attentive
Dr. Robson is a great physician. I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and I was a wreck. However, Dr. Robson reassured me that I was in great care and you can tell that he is telling the truth. He knew how to calm me down and answered all of my questions. His office secretary and nurse are absolutely wonderful, and I always receive a prompt call back from them in response to my million questions. Dr. Robson is very laid back, and although that may be a turn off for many, I find it somewhat refreshing. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends and familys (though I hope I never have to!).

September 22nd, 2013
excellent oncologist
Dr. Robson has been my oncologist for approximately 12 years. I have found him to be thoughtful, kind and considerate. He has always spent as much time as I needed for him to answer my questions and provide information. ((This probably accounts for the fact that there is often a bit of a wait for one's appointment.) He gives thoughtful, analytical answers and shows great compassion and consideration. Recently, after my second cancer diagnosis, when he did not have time to speak to me on Friday, when I received certain test results, he called me in Sunday and spent 45 minutes with me on the phone to discuss the question of whether or not I should do chemo.

March 1st, 2013
Not what you expect of a Sloan Dr.
This doctor and his assistant were extremely rude during my visit. The doctor himself seems really burned out with his medical field and seems like he would rather be doing anything else. It shows in his interaction with patients and comes across in his discourteous and bizarre mannerisms. Did not seem to understand why he was seeing a patient and what he was supposed to do for the patient. Even had to ask. Strange and unimpressive.

February 25th, 2013
Unprofessional
A disappointment and not worth the time. One word: Unprofessional.

February 2nd, 2011
Oncologist
Dr Robson has been looking after me for a couple of years now via Sloan. He specializes in Genetic background folks in the BRCA-1 BRCA-2 mutation variety, as well as many other types of breast cancer and allied illnesses. When I first saw Dr. Robson he gave me a precise plan we should be following, as well as hope that we could easily get my very complicated cancer type under control. So far, he has kept his word. I am honored to say he is my MD.