Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Rodgers
Dr. Mark Rodgers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chardon, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Hematology. Dr. Rodgers is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation, UH Cleveland Medical Center and UH Bedford Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Rodgers has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Mark Rodgers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chardon, OH.
Dr. Aiman Zaher
Chardon, OH 0.01 mi32
Dr. Judah Friedman
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Chardon, OH 0.01 mi14
Dr. Boonlieng Wongchaowart
Chardon, OH 0.01 mi44