Learn more about Dr. Mark Rodrigues:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rodrigues is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodrigues
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodrigues Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rodrigues, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodrigues graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rodrigues has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Tustin Rehabilitation Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jervis Rodrigues MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Rodrigues practice?
- Dr. Mark Rodrigues has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rodrigues practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists, Orange Pulmonologists, and Orange Sleep Medicine Doctors.