A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rodrigues:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rodrigues is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rodrigues, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodrigues graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rodrigues has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Tustin Rehabilitation Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jervis Rodrigues MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Rodrigues practice?
- Dr. Mark Rodrigues has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rodrigues practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists, Orange Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Orange Pulmonologists.