A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Roessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Roessler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Roessler graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Roessler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Leonard Roessler DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Roessler practice?
- Dr. Mark Roessler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Roessler practices Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Otolaryngologists and Freehold Plastic Surgeons.