Dr. Mark Rogers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

October 1st, 2015
Not professional!
Horrible, nasty service. This doctor is not professional, he insulted my family and made my mom cry after surgery....not recommended at all!

May 7th, 2015
visit 5/2015
Let me tell you something about Dr. Rogers. I am a new... well was a new patient, however, Dr. Rogers treated me like I have been his patient for years. No question I asked was stupid; he did not give me short answers; and he did not treat me like a number or a file folder. Even though he is a surgeon, his first option was not sugery! Thank you Dr. Rogers for letting us know there are still some HUMAN doctors out here! Oh yeah, his nurse was very personable as well! :)

February 24th, 2015
Dr Rogers and his staff have been very professional and the after care and visits are as well

June 21st, 2014
He left my son disabled! Never, never go to him! Office staff are awesome!

April 28th, 2014
Great doc
Same day appt...diagnosed accurately and fixed quickly! Cute too!

February 21st, 2014
Super Doc
I'd been to 3 other docs without getting a diagnosis. Dr. Rogers knew form my symptoms what was wrong and fixed my shoulder....I was bak at the gym in 6 weeks and playing tennis in 4 months!! Great staff too!!

December 21st, 2013
MR
He is a Rage-aholic. He screamed and yelled in my mom's face after she asked him for pain medication for me her son (i was downstairs in the car) He actually made her cry. I was about to go up stairs and confront him, but i was so angry i would have assaulted him. my mom begged me and started crying telling me to please get in the car. I assume he was high on drugs. It would be funny if i ran into him at walmart. funny for me, not for him.

July 29th, 2013
Great doctor!!!
I've been seeing Doctor Rogers for several years now. I consider him an expert in his field and haven't ever experienced any problems during my visits. He operated on my shoulder in 2011, never had any issues before or after surgery. Dr Rogers was very thorough and professional. I will definitely have him perform surgery on my knees when the time comes!

June 27th, 2013
Alas
Had full ACl reconstruction and was back on the court after a year. DR rogers is great and answered all my questions

November 13th, 2012
Dr Rogers was the rudest doctor I have ever came across!!!
I will never go to this orthropedic doctor again. I brought my 10 year daughter to this practice to have her pinky finger reset after she broke it and was referred by West Houston Medical Center. When Dr. Rogers told her that he was going to numb her finger with local anesthesia before he reset the finger, she began to cry from fear of pain and I was telling movating her that she could do and it would be over before she knew it, but she continued to cry. Dr. Rogers told her to lay down, but she was still putting her head up to look at her finger. Dr. Rogers yelled at me saying " be a parent and hold her down" and proceeded to hold her down and reset the finger without anesthesia with a pen. After I got a minute to take in what he told me (because I was completely shocked) and the way he handled my daughter, she was rushed to the X-ray room with a nurse. While I waited outside the door, I confronted Dr. Rogers with how disrespectful he was and how I am always a "parent" and was consoling her fear by talking to her (since I know her much better than he ever will). His reply was "I should have been a parent by holding her down and Chip (which is her current medical insurance) will never pay him anyway". I asked him what does her insurance have to do with his mannerism and treating us like human beings and patients. I will definitely move forward with complaint of this horrible and completely unacceptable experience.

September 11th, 2012
Would not recommend
I had high expectations when I went to visit Dr. Rogers with my problem. Yes, he diagnosed the problem and recommended treatments that were available. I said I would think about the treatments and was not ready to make a decision at that time. At that moment I witnessed behavior that I have never seen from a doctor before. He acted like a spoiled child, threw up his hands and walked away shaking his head. I was extremely disappointed and don't recommend this doctor to anyone. Do yourself a favor, don't waste your time. His medical knowledge may be good, but his attitude sucks.

September 7th, 2012
Abusive doctor
I went to Dr Rogers for several years -- until I could no longer stand his abusive manner. He gave my cortisone injections and also did surgery and, in those respects, he was fine. But I can not understand how a doctor can be so unkind and even mean to his patients. I'm a professional person with great insurance and a large checkbook, but he treated me like an ignorant freeloader. It wasn't just me because I saw him treat his staff badly in front of other patients and I saw patients walk out of his office complaining about being treated badly, as well. I won't say anything here about his vices except that I've read about the medical board actions taken against him.