A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rogow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rogow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogow graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rogow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newman Memorial Hospital
- Hempstead General Hospital Med Ctr.
- Franklin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Richard Rogow MD is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Rogow practice?
- Dr. Mark Rogow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rogow practices General Practice near Sallisaw, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Roland, OK.
See Sallisaw Primary Care Doctors.