Learn more about Dr. Mark Roh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Roh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Roh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cancer Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Roh graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Roh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Roh practice?
Dr. Mark Roh practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Orlando Surgeons, Orlando Hematologists, and Orlando Oncologists.