Learn more about Dr. Mark Rohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rohrer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rohrer, CMD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohrer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rohrer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rohrer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Rohrer practice?
Dr. Mark Rohrer practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Internists, Brighton Geriatric Doctors, Brighton Family Physicians, and Brighton General Practitioners.