Dr. Mark Bowman Rohrer MD and CMD is male, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rohrer, MD, CMD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohrer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rohrer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rohrer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Rohrer practice?
Dr. Mark Rohrer practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Norwood, MA.
See Brighton Internists, Brighton Geriatric Doctors, Brighton Family Physicians, and Brighton General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Rohrer, Dr. Marcel Rohrer, Dr. Marcelino Rohrer, Dr. Marcellus Rohrer, Dr. Marcelo Rohrer, Dr. Marco Rohrer