A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rohrer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rohrer, CMD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohrer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rohrer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bowman Rohrer CMD and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Rohrer practice?
- Dr. Mark Rohrer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rohrer practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Internists and Brighton Geriatric Doctors.