Learn more about Dr. Mark Rohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rohrer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rohrer
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rohrer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rohrer, CMD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohrer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rohrer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bowman Rohrer CMD and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Rohrer practice?
- Dr. Mark Rohrer has 12 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rohrer practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: West Newton, MA and Brookline, MA.
See Brighton Internists and Brighton Geriatric Doctors.