A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rohrer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rohrer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rohrer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rohrer, CMD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohrer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rohrer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bowman Rohrer CMD and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Rohrer practice?
- Dr. Mark Rohrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rohrer practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Internists and Brighton Geriatric Doctors.