A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rohrer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rohrer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rohrer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rohrer, CMD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohrer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rohrer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bowman Rohrer CMD and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Rohrer practice?
- Dr. Mark Rohrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rohrer practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists and Jamaica Plain Geriatric Doctors.