Learn more about Dr. Mark Rohrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rohrer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rohrer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rohrer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rohrer, CMD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rohrer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rohrer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bowman Rohrer CMD and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Rohrer practice?
- Dr. Mark Rohrer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rohrer practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists and Jamaica Plain Geriatric Doctors.