Dr. Mark Rolerson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Rolerson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2015

great doctor

Great man .don't rush. You. Listens to me.very sweet smart caring doctor he's the best doctor I have had

June 25th, 2013

I would never see anyone else! He has been my doc for only about 7 years but I trust him completely.

October 16th, 2012

The Best Doctor Ever

Dr Rolerson is A #1 in my book and my husband's. He is caring, genuine concern, friendly, upbeat and will spend time with you to discuss your problems. We started to see him when we moved to Maine 6 years ago, when we lived nearby. We move 4 years ago to more that 50 miles away, and still went to him. We just could not change doctors. He is great!

July 9th, 2012

Dr marc Rolerson

hes very friendly at makeing me feel comfortable. But i have also noticed that i have lost my insuranse and now recieveing free care that im very gratsfull for. i have noticed a change in the way i have been being treated now its like a 360 degree change. i understand they need to get paid but it really makes me wonder. im very worried about the meds hes had me on for the past 7 yrs im not sure what to do or where to turn if he just cutts me off .not sure i can bear the pain i have on a daily bascis its rough wth the new policys i hope he can help me to come off these meds wth out haveing to be extrmley sick before i went to DR Rolerson i was on no meds i took what he suggested and it worked now im worried whats goin to happen wth haveing the free care .HES a great dr and has helped me get thru more then hes requried to do and im truly thankfull for that and well appreciated. i hope to be able to keep in as long as i can as my Dr .the onlt magor problem i have had was wth 1 of his nurses shes very condasending to me talks down to me it has confused me awfully i guess being a nurse is a hard job but if she cant treat patients wth respect she should do something else... thank you for all u have done for me primecare

July 13th, 2010

Mr. Rod Durost

I have been a patient for several years.He micro-manages my Diabettes -making sure I have the right meds & care. Sends me to other specalists for second opinions.treats me like a friend!!!