A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Romereim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Romereim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romereim
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Romereim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Romereim, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Romereim graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Romereim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Romereim MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Romereim practice?
- Dr. Mark Romereim has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Romereim practices Psychiatry near Hays, KS.
See Hays Psychiatrists.