A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Romoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Romoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Romoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Romoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stuart Romoff MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Romoff practice?
- Dr. Mark Romoff has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Mark Romoff practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near , .