A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Romzek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Romzek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Romzek graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Romzek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vernon Memorial Hospital
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Romzek DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Romzek practice?
- Dr. Mark Romzek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Romzek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, WI.
See La Crosse Surgeons.