Dr. Mark Rood MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Chagrin Falls, OH

May 22nd, 2014
Dr. Rood is an excellent doctor
My husband, my son, and I have been going to Dr. rood for over 10 years. He is the best family practitioner we have ever gone to. In fact, several times when we had health problems that required seeing specialists, the specialists were wrong on the diagnoses and failed to correct the problems whereas Dr. Rood correctly diagnosed and successfully treated the problem. He has always been willing to listen to all of our questions and concerns and always takes the time to explain everything in simple terms with drawings. He never rushes us through a visit and is always kind and caring. We would highly recommend him.

February 2nd, 2013
This doctors last name says it all...
When I was a patient of his I would generally have to wait at the minimum 45 minutes and at the maximum over 2 hours to be seen (only with this doctor). Befitting of his name dr. "rood" is very cold and distant. He has this uncanny ability of making you feel as if he is better then you and that your opinions regarding your own care mean zero. If you have little ones I would highly recommend you take them to one of the other 2 physicians in this practice as he doesn't have a very warm personality. Additionally, if your a female I would HIGHLY recommend not seeing this doctor, he just gave me the creeps. Please don't let my opion stop you though from seeing either Dr. Kale or Dr. Hudson as I've seen them both and there wonderful. The front office staff are great as well.

January 25th, 2013
Great Dr. he takes the time to explain everything to you.

November 6th, 2012
Family Doctor, GP
I came because it is just around the corner, but I returned ever since because the service is superior in every way, most importantly a caring and thorough doctor who is current in his practice. Why would I drive 20 miles to see another doctor who is buried in patients?

August 29th, 2012
Dr. Rood is a great doctor to see
I have been going to Dr. Rood since 1997. He was the only doctor in the area who took medicaid. He still is. He is my primary care doctor and he listens to what I say and explains things so they can be understood. His staff is friendly and helpful and don't leave me hanging when I have to see the doctor or have a question. I would and have recommended him to friends and family.