A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rosanova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rosanova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rosanova, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosanova graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Rosanova has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Rosanova MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rosanova practice?
- Dr. Mark Rosanova has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rosanova practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, IL and Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.