A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rosanova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rosanova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosanova
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rosanova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rosanova, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosanova graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Rosanova has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Rosanova MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rosanova practice?
- Dr. Mark Rosanova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rosanova practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.