A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rosenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Rosenberg MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Mark Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Waterbury, CT.
See Waterbury Internists and Waterbury Cardiologists.