A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rosenblum, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rosenblum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from Universidad Anahuac, Huixquilucan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenblum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Rosenblum MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Rosenblum practice?
- Dr. Mark Rosenblum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rosenblum practices Urology near Germantown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Germantown Urologists.