A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rosenwasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rosenwasser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rosenwasser, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenwasser graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rosenwasser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Richard Rosenwasser MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Rosenwasser practice?
- Dr. Mark Rosenwasser has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rosenwasser practices Emergency Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Novi Emergency Physicians.