A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rosovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosovsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosovsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rosovsky, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosovsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosovsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Rosovsky MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Rosovsky practice?
- Dr. Mark Rosovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rosovsky practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Radiologists.