A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rothstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rothstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothstein graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rothstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rothstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan