A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rothstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothstein
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rothstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rothstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothstein graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rothstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Rothstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Rothstein practice?
- Dr. Mark Rothstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rothstein practices Ophthalmology near Saint Peters, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MO.
See Saint Peters Ophthalmologists.