A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rothstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rothstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothstein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rothstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rothstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothstein graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rothstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Rothstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Rothstein practice?
- Dr. Mark Rothstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rothstein practices Ophthalmology near Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Peters Ophthalmologists.