A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rottenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rottenberg is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rottenberg, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rottenberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rottenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rottenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Rottenberg practice?
- Dr. Mark Rottenberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Farmington Hills, MI.