A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rottenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rottenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rottenberg
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rottenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rottenberg, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rottenberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rottenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Fredric Rottenberg MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Rottenberg practice?
- Dr. Mark Rottenberg has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Rottenberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Farmington Hills, MI.