A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rounsaville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rounsaville, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rounsaville graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rounsaville has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chinese Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Carlton Rounsaville MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Rounsaville practice?
- Dr. Mark Rounsaville has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rounsaville practices Radiation Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Oncologists.