A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rowland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rowland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowland
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rowland, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowland graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Rowland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Dillier Rowland MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Rowland practice?
- Dr. Mark Rowland has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Rowland practices Infectious Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Infectious Disease Doctors.