Learn more about Dr. Mark Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Roy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Roy, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Roy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Roy MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Roy practice?
- Dr. Mark Roy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Roy practices Neurological Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Eden, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.