Surgeons

518 S Van Buren Rd
Ste 6
Eden, NC 27288
(336) 635-6806
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Long time ago  |  show details
by Tina on Aug 12th, 2014

I miss you Dr. Roy

|  Dr Roy the best Dr I've ever had.  |  show details
by Carolyn Fulp on May 2nd, 2013

I wouldn't dream of going to anyone else and would recommend him to all my family and friends in need of neck or back surgery. I was injured 18 years ago. After conservative treatment and surgery I thought I'd be back to work in 6 weeks, well that was a little over 18 years ago. My life has changed dramatically, but I have to tell you with a Dr like Dr Roy, I know I am receiving the best care out there. I have had two surgeries total, and wouldn't hesitate to let him operate again should something else be needed. His bedside manner is amazing, he not only treats you and your injury but he includes your family, always asks how they are doing and dealing with your issues. Its a pleasure to have such a caring physician. So many today are in a hurry and don't take the time to listen, but Dr Roy is made from a different mold. He always has time for his patients.

|  Exceptional  |  show details
by Diana Murphey on Feb 27th, 2013

Dr. Roy is an exceptional individual and that carry's over to his practice. He set my entire life on track and was wonderful throughout my rehabilitation. His skills, techniques, patients, straight forward approach is nothing but the best. If I had to recommend a doctor for surgery he would be the only one I would recommend.

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2013

I had a very unpleasant experience with Dr. Mark Roy after an accident. He was the on-call physician when I was in the trauma ward. I had very little choice in surgeons. First of all he cursed like a sailor, even in front of my elderly mother. He basically decided to use me as guinea pig for a new surgical technique since I didn't get to choose a doctor and left me bad off. Once he started to realize he had messed up he quit returning my calls and 10 years later I have never even been released from his care simply because he chose to ignore me. I am now on permanent disability. I know other people who have had bad experiences with Dr. Roy, this was mine

Jul 14th, 2012

Outstanding physician. Very empathetic, professional, and compassionate. Spent a great deal of time explaining medical condition, procedure, and followup care. Thank you Dr Roy!

Jun 18th, 2012

Dr Roy is a very concerned and caring Dr. he expects you to care to because it takes you as a patient to do as he ask so that you can get better and heal.Dr Roy is not for or against insurance. He will tell them and you exactly like it is,either good or bad. He is very honest and loyal to his profession.

|  A Great Dr to have in Eden,NC  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

Dr Roy has been my physician for a number of years. He is accurate in his diagnosis. Has a wonderful bed side manner. Does not operate until necessary. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends and family. Mariam Wilson

Dec 5th, 2011

I have been under Dr. Roy's care since 1994, and he has done 7 procedures on me. I am nothing but pleased with the care from him and his staff.

|  A caring doctor like Dr. Roy is very rare  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

Their are very few doctor's left that really care about us. He take his timeI find out what is wrong, he just don't throw you around like most doctor's.He deserves every penny he makes and should be doubled. Thanks for helping me.

Jun 22nd, 2010

Dr Roy is an excellent Neurosurgeon! I am very Pleased with the care I have received. I couldn't ask for a better Doctor!

by Jon Bullins on May 5th, 2010

I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. ROY TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE. HE HAS HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY OVER THE LAST 8 YEARS.