Dr. Mark Roy MD Patient Reviews

• 18 reviews

September 7th, 2016
Patient of Dr. Roy's for years.
Dr. Roy is one of the most caring Dr. that I have ever met in my life. He took care of my husband and me with the most upmost care and concern. I consider him one of my close friends and His staff are the same way!!!!! Always with a smile and willing to listen and Help! You are not a Number at His practice, You are a PERSON!!!! He really Cares about his patients!

December 1st, 2015
This place is not reliable
I tried to get an appointment to this doctor. The staffg was very rude. After I took my MRI to them they said they didn't have referral from my doctor. I went back to my doctor and they said they sent it twice. They called and the rude lady said, Oh I found it. Then they called me two weeks later and had set me an appointment 4 months out. I called and asked if they could put me in a cancelation. I was told to call each morning. This is a not a reliable place.

September 29th, 2015
Dr. Roy is Awesome. He explains in layman terms. You will be better if you do what he says.

September 14th, 2015
Mrs.
I have been very pleased with Dr. Roy and his staff. All are friendly and very professional.

June 11th, 2015
I don't remember the exact dates, but he operated on me for a ruptured disc and later, for spurs on my spine, maybe in the late 1990's. I was very impressed with his skills now that my Neurologist has retired, I would like to know a Neurologist Dr. Roy would recommend.

March 4th, 2015
BEST doctor I have ever seen. He's amazing and brilliant!

March 4th, 2015
most awesome doctor!

February 18th, 2015
!5 words can not describe my experience
Would not even return phone calls after my spinal fusion surgery.

January 5th, 2015
Dr Roy is excellent , would recommend him over any other doctor.

May 2nd, 2013
Dr Roy the best Dr I've ever had.
I wouldn't dream of going to anyone else and would recommend him to all my family and friends in need of neck or back surgery. I was injured 18 years ago. After conservative treatment and surgery I thought I'd be back to work in 6 weeks, well that was a little over 18 years ago. My life has changed dramatically, but I have to tell you with a Dr like Dr Roy, I know I am receiving the best care out there. I have had two surgeries total, and wouldn't hesitate to let him operate again should something else be needed. His bedside manner is amazing, he not only treats you and your injury but he includes your family, always asks how they are doing and dealing with your issues. Its a pleasure to have such a caring physician. So many today are in a hurry and don't take the time to listen, but Dr Roy is made from a different mold. He always has time for his patients.

February 27th, 2013
Exceptional
Dr. Roy is an exceptional individual and that carry's over to his practice. He set my entire life on track and was wonderful throughout my rehabilitation. His skills, techniques, patients, straight forward approach is nothing but the best. If I had to recommend a doctor for surgery he would be the only one I would recommend.

February 10th, 2013
Unprofessional
I had a very unpleasant experience with Dr. Mark Roy after an accident. He was the on-call physician when I was in the trauma ward. I had very little choice in surgeons. First of all he cursed like a sailor, even in front of my elderly mother. He basically decided to use me as guinea pig for a new surgical technique since I didn't get to choose a doctor and left me bad off. Once he started to realize he had messed up he quit returning my calls and 10 years later I have never even been released from his care simply because he chose to ignore me. I am now on permanent disability. I know other people who have had bad experiences with Dr. Roy, this was mine