A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rozengurt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rozengurt
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rozengurt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozengurt graduated from Odessa State Medical University.
Dr. Rozengurt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Rozengurt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Rozengurt practice?
- Dr. Mark Rozengurt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rozengurt practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors and San Francisco General Practitioners.