A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rozengurt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rozengurt
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Rozengurt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozengurt graduated from Odessa State Medical University.
Dr. Rozengurt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Rozengurt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Rozengurt practice?
- Dr. Mark Rozengurt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rozengurt practices Family Medicine and General Practice near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.