Dr. Mark Roznik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Roznik?

HIV/AIDS

Learn about the differences between HIV and AIDS, including signs, symptoms and complications.

Have you seen Dr. Mark Roznik?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2016

Find a different doctor

I went to see Dr. Roznik two different times when I was sick and neither time he looked in either my nose or mouth even though I made him aware I have a history of sinus infections. I also went for a skin check up and he removed a growth on my nose with his scalpel and said he should remove one on my side as well. Thinking it was just a simple cut out of skin like my nose, I agreed. I was a bit surprised to learn stitches would be required and I'd have to come back in 10 days to remove them. I received a call a couple of weeks later telling me he didn't remove the entire mole and I needed to come back again. I received a bill from Wheaton for over $800 for all of these visits and "surgery" costs that went towards my deductible. Had I been told these would be considered surgery visits, I may not have chosen to have the mole removed and if I did, I certainly would have waited until the new year when my deductible started over. The communication was terrible from the doctor to the clinic manager and now with Wheaton taking me to collections because they won't work with me on the bill in spite of many letters and phone calls. I would not recommend Dr. Roznik or Wheaton Franciscan to anyone.

June 24th, 2015

My young adult son went to see Dr. Roznik on his own as I am trying to let him be in charge of things like dr. appointments. Dr. Roznik spent 6 minutes with him and was in a rush to get out of the room and was very vague about his diagnosis. He came home confused and not sure of what his actual diagnosis was. He did receive a sheet with the information but he felt Dr Roznik must have had a meeting to get to because he was ready to leave the exam room as he was talking to him. We will not use him again. We pay the same amount whether the doctor spends time with you and gives you good info. or not and this is very unacceptable to me.

March 21st, 2014

Trustworthy and knowledgeable

I've been seeing Dr. Roznik for more than a decade and I appreciate his candor, directness, and knowledge. He is quite thorough in understanding your past and aligning your current situation. His willingness to listen and answer questions in a way that I have a complete understanding takes nagging concerns out of the well being equation. I personally don't like to go to the Dr but what I have learned with Dr. Roznik is if you have to see one he's the one to see.

May 5th, 2013

AWESOME!!

I love Dr. Roznik...he is great at what he does and really cares about his patients. That is a hard quality to find these days. Great doctor!

January 28th, 2017