Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 13th, 2015

Best Doctor ever

Dec 23rd, 2014

Excellent physician.

Patient for 4 year's show details Patient for 4 year's
Mar 12th, 2012

I couln't ask for a more kinder and intelligent doctor ! I am so gratefulfor his knowledge and his caring personality. I'll alway's be more then fortunate that he has kept me alive since I've met him. Also his staff and I mean everyone, are alway's nice. That mean's alot to a patient.

Jan 18th, 2012

Couldn't even put into words how great Dr Rubin and his staff are. They are professional, caring, extremely knowledgable , easy to talk to, explain things in easy to understand terms. Hope I never have to go through this again but would rely on him again

You're just another number show details You're just another number
Dec 16th, 2011

Too many patients booked at the same time. Doctor doesn't have time to answer questions. Thank goodness for his nurse practicianer, Bill Grass, who is very caring and attentive.

Worst Doctor I have had for My Mom in over 20 years show details Worst Doctor I have had for My Mom in over 20 years
Oct 26th, 2011

My mom (4 time cancer survivor) 69 years of age, can hardly hear, has high blood pressure and doesn't sleep for a week before these visits because of fear. Dr. Rubin not only made my mom wait for 2 hours and 20 minutes along with my dad in a room at his offices(My dad is 78 years old / recent broken hip). When my mom tried to speak with him, he intentionally ignored her more then once. He was in fact reading in the adjoining room, patient free. He then sent her a letter a few weeks later informing her that "she had to log onto the website" to get her medical records and or information on care. Thankfully, I am present and have found a replacement who actually cares. Who knows how many elderly patients have been mistreated by this "doctor". I would be happy to share every detail with anyone who will listen and is considering this man for care. Stay away from this guy. My number is 239-784-4780. My name is Louis Pfaff. I have a masters degree and am a serious individual. It sickens me to see cancer survivors and our elderly get treated like this, he should be ashamed of himself.

Sep 18th, 2011

wonderful,highly intelligent,caring doctor. The BEST.