Dr. Mark Rubinstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Rubinstein?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

July 6th, 2017

Excellent diagnostic and surgeon!!

I just had a septoplasty surgery with Dr. Mark Rubentein last month, which is what prompted me to write this. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mark Rubenstein and the staff at Fairfax Surgery Center. When I went in for a septoplasty surgery I was nervous and not in the best mood, and within minutes I was relaxed and actually smiling because the nurse who prepared me for the surgery was so pleasant. She helped quell my fears about the outcome of the procedure by assuring me that Dr. Mark Rubentein is an excellent surgeon. I traveled to Fairfax to seek care from Dr. Mark Rubentein due to a previous botched surgery. He was very diligent in examining the damage done by the previous surgery and took his time to work with me to coordinate a plan in advance. He explained very thoroughly all options, answered my questions, and set my expectations. My septoplasty surgery was successful and I am very happy with the result. Finally I can breathe again. If you are going to have surgery, I've learned the hard way, you must go to the best surgeon, even if it requires travel. I think Dr. Mark Rubinstein is one of the best ENT surgeons in Northern Virginia.

October 28th, 2016

HIGHLY recommended

Dr. Rubinstein is an absolutely fantastic surgeon. He is meticulous and patient. He sees the 'human' in his patients and has wonderful bedside manner. I wouldn't have trusted anyone else for my sinus surgery. His surgical scheduling and nursing staff is also top notch- returns calls quickly and is great with follow up/through. Highly recommended on all fronts with flying colors.

October 14th, 2015

Terrible bedside manner, dry, pompous!

February 18th, 2015

Dr. Rubinstein performed sinus surgery on me last July. He was excellent in all respects. He is smart, attentive, explains procedures in simple terms and attuned to patient anxiety. He is a true professional and I would highly recommend him to anyone with sinus issues.

December 24th, 2014

Great office--superb doctors! Dr. Rubinstein and Dr. Lee worked as a great team! Extremely professional-great bedside manner.

March 22nd, 2013

Brilliant successful surgery

Work done in 1991. Reconstructive surgery (deviated septum, lifelong migraines, sinustitis). Outpatient. Wildly successful. Twenty-three years later, still impressed and pleased. Wonderful man, wonderful work.

February 28th, 2013

60 Minute Wait

I had an appointment with Dr. Rubnstein, where I was still waiting after an hour, so I just left. I know doctors are busy, but there is a serious problem when they are consistently that late. Other doctors offices can manage a schedule and see patients very close to their appointment....why can't this office do the same? I have better things to do with my time than routinely wait for a doctor to keep his or her schedule.

January 30th, 2013