A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rudolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Rudolph, Forensic Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rudolph, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Forensic Medicine
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolph graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rudolph has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Norman Rudolph MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Rudolph practice?
- Dr. Mark Rudolph has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rudolph practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Plymouth, MA.
See Plymouth Psychiatrists.