A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rumans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rumans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumans graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Rumans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Clifford Rumans MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Rumans practice?
- Dr. Mark Rumans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rumans practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Billings, MT.
See Billings Internists and Billings Gastroenterologists.