Learn more about Dr. Mark Rumans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rumans
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Rumans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rumans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumans graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Rumans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Clifford Rumans MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Rumans practice?
- Dr. Mark Rumans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rumans practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Billings, MT.
See Billings Internists and Billings Gastroenterologists.