A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Rumans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rumans
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rumans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Rumans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumans graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Rumans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Clifford Rumans MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Rumans practice?
- Dr. Mark Rumans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Rumans practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Billings, MT.
See Billings Internists and Billings Gastroenterologists.