A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Runfola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Runfola, Surgeon, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Runfola graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Runfola has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Runfola FACS and MD is a male Oncology Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Runfola practice?
- Dr. Mark Runfola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Runfola practices Surgical Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.