A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ruoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ruoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ruoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruoff graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ruoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Ruoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Ruoff practice?
- Dr. Mark Ruoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ruoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Orthopedic Surgeons.